Sunday, June 15, 2014

In Honor of Father's Day

A Special Day for Ania's Favorite Guys today! 

Daddy's Girl


A Special message from Ania's Daddy (Mike) on Father's Day 2014:

Ania is the person who bestowed the title “Daddy” for me.  I am grateful for my close bond with my pookie wookie.  She has shown me to be a stronger person even before she became the Dainty Warrior to so many others.  Every night she has always insisted in reading just two books.  No more, no less.  This is something I have done since she was three months old and now she’s approaching 4 years old.  I will miss these times, but am appreciative of the time we do have while she faces her own battles.  Through those trials, she inspires me to be an even better Father to her, and to Kellen.  I would not also be writing this without the loving support and pillar in our family, Erica.  I’m just a really lucky Dad.  Happy Father’s Day!
Best,
Mike


And a special acknowledgement of Ania's Papa who she loves so very much! 
Smitten from the beginning! Here she is just around 2 months old just hanging with her Papa :)

Before she could say "papa" she would acknowledge him with a special sign language gesture she made up- she would tap the top of her head when she wanted to see him. She used that gesture for him for over 2 years even after she could say his name- tapping and saying Papa at the same time :) 

Wishing the happiest of Father's Days to these two special guys! What a powerful impact your presence has made for dear Ania & Kellen! 

God Bless, 

Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment